• Pastor Sam

Dear Pastor Sam Column

Dear Pastor Sam,

I wrote you before and got good advice so I thought I would write again. This time I am having a problem with my daughter. She is not acting like her usual self and I am worried something might be going on. She isn’t eating property and I was wondering if she might have some type of eating disorder. What should I do?

Concerned Parent

Dear Concerned Parent,

Have a doctor check her out and get her counseling as soon as possible. There are many things it could be but you need to cover all the bases. Don’t put it off it could lead to worse things.

Pastor Sam

If you would like to write Pastor Sam you can do so by sending an email to and asking your question. Please note this is a new email and only letters sent to this email will be published. Please note do not sign your name. Letters will be published in this blog so you will NOT get a personal answer.

2 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
  • White Facebook Icon
  • White Twitter Icon
Animal brown horse
Working on a tablet
Dalmatian Dog
About Me

My name is Rev. Sam Martin and I am a former Pastor of 34 years and I would like to invite you to join my blog.  Sign up in the box to the right or above if on a smart phone.



Search by Tags

© 2017 Rev Sam Martin's Blog